Jul 13, 2009

Pimp My Career

This is our second year running PMC ( PIMP MY CAREER), this time we had 2 classes , Interior  and architecture . Architecture students filled the place, ahhh... I always thought that world have enough architects , Make love not Architecture !


any how I really enjoy working with the students, so for the students reading this .. Thank you...and If you are not going to use archicad after all that effort in the training I am going to haunt you for the rest of your lives using the tracker to locate your position and I guess I will use the ghost story ( storey ?) against  you... ooops ! just remembered ! you don't really know what is a ghost story .. well ..its like the grandpa of Virtual Trace.

1 comment:

  1. " I am going to haunt you for the rest of your lives "

    Uh-oh!! thanks 4 the warning hehe

    ReplyDelete