Jul 31, 2009

ArchiCAD-Artlantis projects

Well...I spend a lot of time surfing youtube (I hope my boss won't read this), but I always do that looking for work related stuff...(Ahem..!)-(I hope boss reads this now)

So here is some of the interesting stuff I've found, mostly ArchiCAD and Artlantis 

Here we go :

Title:Architectural animation - archicad 12 with artlantis 


Title: Achicad/Artlantis: New Walk Art Gallery Project -


Title: ArchiCAD Artlantis animation video


Title:TwinZ - Artlantis 2.0 


Title: ANIMACION 3D UTILIZANDO ARCHICAD 12 Y ARTLANTIS STUDIO (video de prueba, no es el definitivo) 


Title: Artlantis Animation Imativa Sample 002


Title: Artlantis Animation Imativa Sample 001


Title: Oratório - Artlantis


Title: Instituto Donato - Artlantis Animation -


Title: Abvent Artlantis slide show (graphisoft.su) 




No comments:

Post a Comment