Sep 1, 2009

AC 13 ... next version



drum roll ... drrrrrrrrrrrrr...drrrrrrrr.... AC13 is ... drrrrrr.....drrrrrrrrr .... HERE ! ..  or not :|

As you know we are close to AC13 .. you can check archicad-talk and have a laugh with the guys ..some of them are watching a live webcam from Budapest .. waiting for the sun rise, because they are expecting an announcement from Graphisoft about AC13, but ArchCAD talker "rwallis" didn't have that trust in Graphisoft..so he thought of different scenarios 

"What about midday Hungarian time? 
What about mid afternoon Hungarian time? 
What about an evening launch at a top secret launch party that we don't know about 
What about German time as the parent company is German(?) or is its HQ is the US... 
What state in the US is nemetschek? 

I'm still trying for 13 guesses..."


Well .. you Know I would have told you all what I know about AC13, but I won't because of two main things ...
1st. I just like the Idea that I know something that most of you don't know..Muhaahahahaha 
2nd.I was just looking at google analytics to see who is visiting this blog..and I found out that  Actually Graphisoft guys are checking this blog from time to time .. ( Hey guys .. nice meeting you :D )

And as I don't want to see them here with there guns ... so I will just keep my mouth shut .. and just wait for the official announcement :D




1 comment:

  1. ok so its here huh

    wondering what will be in that box don't like number 13

    ReplyDelete